Battery Replacement & Upgrade
We supply and fit batteries of all types into all models of commercial UPS and secure power systems such as centralised-power emergency lighting systems. KUP also offers a battery replacement programme for a range of related battery-supported products.
A key benefit of regular UPS battery maintenance is the early detection of weak battery blocks. As they are such a critical part of a power protection system, replacement of weak battery blocks should, therefore, take place before they fail. If a UPS battery replacement is not purchased, a weak or faulty battery will compromise the integrity of the whole power protection system. Kohler Uninterruptible Power (KUP) supply and fit replacement batteries, of all types, into all models of UPS and secure power systems.
Additionally we offer a battery replacement programme for related battery-supported products including DC equipment, centralised-power emergency lighting systems and generator starting batteries.
By engaging KUP to support your battery system clients benefit from:
- Industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction
- More resilient systems
- Cost effective early actions, reducing overall lifetime costs
- Safe, compliant transfer of end-of-life batteries to approved recycling facilities
- Advice on battery system design with “made to measure” installation service if required
- Options to add active battery management and / or remote monitoring and diagnostics
From initial contact through installation, service, maintenance to disposal, KUP provides its customers with an unrivalled single source for complete power protection.
Call: +353 (0)1 4606859 or Email: [email protected]