Relocation & Disposal
Using trained engineers and our highly experienced logistics team, KUP can assist in the smooth relocation of your UPS, generator, batteries and electrical switchgear.
If you have a requirement for power protection equipment to be relocated either to a different room within the same building or to a brand new location, KUP can assist you.
For example, the relocation of a UPS involves the decommissioning, safe transportation and re-commissioning of the UPS, associated batteries and electrical switchgear. Using trained engineers and our highly experienced logistics team, KUP can assist in the smooth relocation of your equipment and electrical switchgear. Should you require assistance with the associated electrical works, we can accommodate this using one of our electrical contractor service partners.
If you have a requirement to dispose of a UPS, for example, KOHLER Uninterruptible Power can assist with a wide range of UPS brands.
Using trained engineers and our highly experienced logistics team, we can carry out the disposal of the UPS and associated batteries. Our engineer will ensure that the UPS is safely decommissioned and ready for our logistics team to pack and palletise the UPS and batteries for transportation and recycling/disposal in line with Special Waste Regulations 1996 legislation.
- Extensive network of trained field service engineers
- Equipment and batteries will be packed and palletised by KUP for safe transportation
- KOHLER Uninterruptible Power’s ISO procedures and certifications assure the quality of service and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Out of hours relocation can be arranged to minimise any disruption to client operations
- KUP can assist with the relocation and disposal of a wide range of UPS brands
For more information about our UPS relocation and disposal services or those for other power protection equipment, please contact a member of the Service Sales Team.
From initial contact through installation, service, maintenance to disposal, KUP provides its customers with an unrivalled single source for complete power protection.